Mendlesham Primary School
Aims, Values and British Values
We are very proud of our School, the quality of our teaching, the behaviour of our children and the many wonderful opportunities that we provide. In our School, both children and adults follow these Golden Rules:
Our Golden Rules
- We are kind and helpful, we don’t hurt anyone’s feelings.
- We are honest, we don’t cover up the truth.
- We look after property, we don’t waste or damage things.
- We listen to people, we don’t interrupt.
- We are gentle, we don’t hurt others.
- We try to work hard, we don’t waste time.
Our Aims and Values
Download out Statement of School Aims and Values
Download our British Values Document