Mendlesham Primary School
We want our parents to feel involved in Mendlesham school and actively encourage them to help with school activities.
EATS Menu Autumn-Winter 2020-21 Lunch Menu
Minister Open Letter to SEND sector
Coronavirus Trust Update no. 5 26-March-20
Here is what we try to do to keep our parents actively informed:
- We actively encourage parents to help in School – any helpers will need to be DBS checked
- We post Newsletters on our website, hard copies available from the school office.
- We use a parent text system to ensure parents know when letters are coming home and when there is a new newsletter on the school website.
- We have termly Sharing Assemblies to which all parents are invited, and afterwards parents can look at their child’s work.
- We have a SHARE event every term when parents are invited to work alongside their child in School.
- We invite parents to celebrate key events with us eg Harvest, Remembrance Day, Christmas, Easter etc..
- We have Parent Consultation Evenings in Autumn and Spring, and formal Reports are sent out in the Summer Term.
- All parents are automatically members of FOMSA (Friends of Mendlesham School Association).
Please look at our Prospectus to find out more information.