Mendlesham Primary School
We want our parents to feel involved in Mendlesham school and actively encourage them to help with school activities.
Here is what we try to do to keep our parents actively informed:
- We actively encourage parents to help in School – any helpers will need to be DBS checked
- We post Newsletters on our website, hard copies available from the school office.
- We use a parent text system to ensure parents know when letters are coming home and when there is a new newsletter on the school website.
- We have termly Sharing Assemblies to which all parents are invited, and afterwards parents can look at their child’s work.
- We have a SHARE event every term when parents are invited to work alongside their child in School.
- We invite parents to celebrate key events with us eg Harvest, Remembrance Day, Christmas, Easter etc..
- We have Parent Consultation Evenings in Autumn and Spring, and formal Reports are sent out in the Summer Term.
- All parents are automatically members of FOMSA (Friends of Mendlesham School Association).
Please look at our Prospectus to find out more information.