If you are worried about anything to do with online safety, or otherwise, please speak with your class teacher or Mrs Clarke (Computing Lead), Ms Churchill or Mrs King.
We will ensure that all pupils and staff have the support and guidance needed to stay safe and become confident using digital technology.
Pupil Code of Conduct
- Only go on laptops and iPads when an adult has let me.
- Keep your personal details (your name, address, phone number) safe. Do not tell anyone you don’t know.
- Treat school equipment with respect.
- Do not search online for anything inappropriate.
- Your passwords should not be shared with anyone but your parents or carers.
- Do not download anything on school iPads or laptops.
- Always tell an adult we trust if something worries us online.
- Be wary that not everything you read online is the truth.